We put together a list of the 5 best hunting boots on the market so you can skip the shopping and get right to the fun. Before heading out on your next big trip, take our advice and consider grabbing yourself a set from our list of the best hunting boots you will find:
- LaCrosse Brawny II 800g Thinsulate Hunting Boot. The comfy fabric and rubber sole is what got these put on our list of the best hunting boots on the market. The boots were made to provide total protection from 6 of the most venomous snakes in the world.
- Bogs Men’s Classic High New Break up Boot. These are totally waterproof with a neoprene liner, making them worth our nomination for the best hunting boots in town and online. The odor resistant sock liner is also anti-fungal, making these perfect for year round use.
- Columbia Sportswear Mossy Oak Camo Mid Calf Boot. The insole is incredibly comfortable in this boot, which is why we’ve named it one of the best hunting boots you will find anywhere. The snug fit and design make it easy to traverse slippery and rocky land.
- Itasca Cascade Thermolite Lined Hunting Boot. A double padded collar and removable foam liner make these pretty easy to fit into your specific situations while hunting. The TPR shell bottom makes sure you get a full life out of them, and it’s a big reason we put these on our list of the best hunting boots.
- Danner Pronghorn GTX Snake Boot. Last but not least on our list of the 5 best hunting boots, these long and lean ones are made from leather and fabric to help protect the entire foot and leg. They use a Terra Force technology to ensure plenty of support out in the field, woods or forest.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …