We put together a list of the 5 best hunting boots on the market so you can skip the shopping and get right to the fun. Before heading out on your next big trip, take our advice and consider grabbing yourself a set from our list of the best hunting boots you will find:
- LaCrosse Brawny II 800g Thinsulate Hunting Boot. The comfy fabric and rubber sole is what got these put on our list of the best hunting boots on the market. The boots were made to provide total protection from 6 of the most venomous snakes in the world.
- Bogs Men’s Classic High New Break up Boot. These are totally waterproof with a neoprene liner, making them worth our nomination for the best hunting boots in town and online. The odor resistant sock liner is also anti-fungal, making these perfect for year round use.
- Columbia Sportswear Mossy Oak Camo Mid Calf Boot. The insole is incredibly comfortable in this boot, which is why we’ve named it one of the best hunting boots you will find anywhere. The snug fit and design make it easy to traverse slippery and rocky land.
- Itasca Cascade Thermolite Lined Hunting Boot. A double padded collar and removable foam liner make these pretty easy to fit into your specific situations while hunting. The TPR shell bottom makes sure you get a full life out of them, and it’s a big reason we put these on our list of the best hunting boots.
- Danner Pronghorn GTX Snake Boot. Last but not least on our list of the 5 best hunting boots, these long and lean ones are made from leather and fabric to help protect the entire foot and leg. They use a Terra Force technology to ensure plenty of support out in the field, woods or forest.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.