The five best hunting PC games, listed below, all allow players to virtually practice hunting skills in realistic, simulated scenarios. There are many different environments in these computer games that players may visit to hunt animals. the following are the five best hunting PC games.
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2009. This game lets players hunt animals throughout North America, but it focuses mainly on a realistic deer hunting experience. White-tailed deer and elk are some of the main species targeted in this great hunting video game for computer.
- Dangerous Hunts. Although the title implies that the hunter in this game only goes after tough animals (like rhinos, leopards, cape buffalo, bear, and more), it also includes a realistic hunting experience. Each map has many species of animals, most of which are game animals, such as deer, elk, moose, and antelope. Players can hunt throughout the U.S. and Canada, and also in Africa.
- Big Game Hunter 2006. A slightly older video game, Big Game Hunter 2006 focuses on North American animals. Deer, elk, mountain lions, bison, caribou are just some of the targeted species in this game. Players may choose equipment, and hunt certain, chosen animals accordingly.
- Deer Hunter. This is now over a decade old, but it is a classic game. Players hunt mainly various species of deer in different environments, and the simulated hunting experience is great. For instance, stands, cover scents, and binoculars are all needed to play the game successfully.
- Hunting Unlimited 2011. One of the newest hunting PC games, this one lets you travel all over the United States, and it also takes you to other parts of the world to hunt animals like deer, elk, lions, and more. You may choose rifle or bow, and pick from an array of hunting equipment, making this a great simulated hunting experience.
The above are the five best hunting PC games because they all immerse players in simulated experiences that are somewhat realistic and very exciting. Some of these games are also available on console.