5 Best iGoogle Gadgets
iGoogle is your personal customizable web portal from Google. Users are able to customize iGoogle with gadgets that fit their tastes and lifestyles. The top five iGoogle gadgets make your life easier, help you get your work done faster, and keep you up to date on the latest trends. To keep all of this information easily accessible, it helps to make iGoogle your browser homepage.
- Check your email. Customize your iGoogle page with the Gmail gadget. It makes checking your email a snap, and you'll always know when you've got new email.
- View your calendar. Make accessing your calendar easy by using one of the best iGoogle gadgets available The Google Calendar gadget lets you view the month, plus your daily agenda, at a glance, right from your iGoogle page.
- Make a to do list. The iGoogle gadget Remember the Milk lets you keep your to do lists visible all day on your iGoogle page. Never forget the milk again!
- Read the news and catch up on the trends. Of course you've heard of RSS feeds, but with the Google Reader gadget, you can see the latest trends and favorites right from your iGoogle page. Stay up to date on the trends and the news by programming in your favorite RSS or Atom feeds, then view the results right on your homepage.
- Get the weather report. Everyone wants to know what's going on with the weather, and now you can get up to date information right from your iGoogle page by using the Weather Bug gadget.