The 5 best Indian cricket bats come from a tradition that began in India in 1721. Cricket was introduced to India in the 1700s. It took years of work and fine tuning their skills, but now India is a world record holder for many categories of cricket. These five best Indian cricket bats are made in India and have been used by some of their top cricket players with impressive results.
- Sunny Tonny is one of the best Indian cricket bats made by Sanspareils Greenlands. Their company started making cricket supplies in India in 1982 and now export worldwide. The Sunny Tonny cricket bat is made of English willow with a thick shoulder, toe and edge. It's also used by Sunil Gavaskar, a world record setting Indian cricket player. This cricket bat is great at absorbing shock and is jerk-free.
- Sunny Gold is another one of the best Indian cricket bats made by Sanspareils Greenlands. This one will need to be knocked in before play, but has great pick up and some extra thickness right in the sweet spot because of its unique contours.
- MRF Genius is a cricket bat made of English willow and is one of the best Indian cricket bats used by Sachin Tendulkars. The bat has a large sweet spot, tremendous power and fantastic balance. It does take some time to knock in, but is worth the effort.
- SS Ton Gladiator is made by Sareen Sports. Sareen Sports began making cricket gear in India in 1969. This one of the best Indian cricket bats has great power and pickup, concave edges and great rebound quality.
- SS TON Professional is one of the best Indian cricket bats made by Sareen Sports. It's made from English willow with a traditional Asian shape with the bowed blade and wide edges. It's a large cricket bat, but still maintains great pick up and balance. This cricket bat has great power and ping from the blade.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.