If you're looking for 5 best Indian government jobs, here you can find good matches for your qualifications. These are available for application anytime, without problems. Job offers like these are always available, and information is easy to obtain if you’re interested in working for the Indian government. With India moving up at a steady pace, many more jobs will open up, so it's a good idea to always keep updated.
- Management Recruitment with National Highway Authority. NHAI opens vacancies for all the state government departments, organizations and autonomous bodies. All this recruitment process is made by lateral entry. The institution regulates the number of vacancies, and the period will last for about five years. In some cases, this could last more or less if previously notified. The job offer is for General Manager (tech). If you apply, make sure you have a Degree in Civil Engineering or a post Graduate Degree in Management MBA. Be sure to have years of experience on this particular topic. Experience is a must have requirement. This is a perfect time to take big steps in your career path.
- Associate Company Secretary Recruitment with National Small Industries Corporation Limited. Job alert for all the secretaries with high standards. Be sure to have a graduate degree from a recognized university. Do not apply if you don’t have any degree. Secretaries must have completed the examination from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Not only that, but you should also be a member of this institution as well. The company is not accepting people under 30 years of age. Indian secretaries can continue getting better with time.
- Scientist Vacancies with Recruitment and Assessment Center. For all the people with a Master’s Degree in Science or a first class BE/B Tech, look for this job. The Unique Recruitment Assessment Center is open for Physical Chemistry, Rubber Technology, Fire and Safety Engineering and Textile Engineering. It is good if you are knowledgeable in many languages such as Chinese, French, Russian, German or Japanese. If you have all of the above qualifications, send an application printed on A4 size paper.
- Research in TIFR Mumbai. For those who want to travel, there are good work opportunities in Mumbai. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has some great opportunities for Indian students. So, if you’re young, this is your best chance. This institute is well recognized in research for sciences. If you don’t have access to the internet, then you can send your application by mail with a self addressed stamped RS 20. Check these fields: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer & Systems. Government always encourages research as a way to progress.
- Technical Assistant with University of Hyderabad. This is the best chance for Indian students to have even more experience and practice in a good university. This job can be found in government careers with open post to go for. There are always vacancies, and it is just a matter of asking for the information whenever you can. Be sure that you are 27 years or younger. After that age, it's impossible to apply. Also, have your diploma in engineering of three years duration and three more years of experience to completely fit the requisites.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.