These 5 best Indian nude models represent the finest of South Asia. Despite the conservative image depicted by the saris we imagine when we think of India, Indian women have actually been coming out of the box and showing more skin. Check out their nude photos for a real treat.
- Neha Dhupia. There’s no doubt that Neha Dhupia’s body is exquisite as she placed in the top ten for Miss Universe and even won the title of Femina Miss India in 2002. Modeling for different campaigns, she didn’t enter the acting world until the play, “Grafitti.” Since then, she has developed a strong resume and an excellent reputation as a Bollywood actress, rising to fame in the movie “Julie” in which she stars in a seminude scene. Make sure to also catch her in revealing photos in “Maxim” magazine.
- Mamta Kulkarni. This multilingual beauty was a former Bollywood actress, often acting as the lead love interest of a movie or starring in extravagantly choreographed musical scenes. Early in her career, she won the Filmfare Lux New Face Award. She also caused a lot of controversy when she posed topless for “Stardust,” an Indian magazine, for which she was eventually convicted for defying India’s obscenity laws.
- Priya Rai. A New Delhi immigrant to America, Priya Rai left behind her education at Arizona State to develop her career as an adult model. From modeling swimwear to working as a stripper for over ten years, she’s now made a name for herself in the world of pornography. She has even won a 2009 AVN award recognizing her talents as part of the Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene in which she plays a cheerleader.
- Sunny Leone. There’s nothing sexier than an exotic ethnical mix and you’ll find one in this Indian-Canadian actress and model. She has acted and worked in both mainstream media such as on MTV India as well as in pornography such as in “Hustler” magazine. More notably, she was named the 2003 “Penthouse” Pet of the Year and has worked with famous porn stars such as Jenna Jameson and Tera Patrick.
- Shakeela. This softcore actress embodies the Indian culture as she is a blend of various Indian ethnic groups including the regions of Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada. She has developed a repertoire of softcore adult films that are now recognized as “Shakeela films.” Learn more about her in her autobiography in which she reveals all.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …