You and all your friends will have fun playing on these 5 best indoor ping pong tables. Whether you are practicing for a tournament or just playing around with your friends you will all be able to enjoy the game of ping pong. The indoor ping pong tables come in a wide range of prices so you can decide how much you want to spend.
- Stiga Insta Play Table Tennis Table. These indoor ping pong tables come fully assembled for instant fun. It folds up for easy storage, or you can leave it down and use the two halves as other tables. It sits on three inch ball bearing casters so it moves easily and has extra strong steel for support. Once you set up the net posts and net, you will be ready to go.
- Stiga Ultratec Table Tennis Table. With the strong steel chassis and support aprons these ping pong tables are strong enough for the roughest game of ping pong. They come with four inch castors so they moves easily, and folds in half when you need to store them away. It also comes with a place to store your paddles and balls.
- Joola Quatro Table Tennis Table. This is one of the full size indoor ping pong tables. It has a high quality playing surface, along with a metal frame and trundle system. It also includes an storage system in the undercarriage.
- Stiga Optimum 30 Indoor Table Tennis Table. If you really want the real thing, then this is the way to go. An indoor ping pong table with a heavy duty steel apron built to withstand even the toughest ping pong game, this also has the convenient folding design for when you need to store it away. It also has castors that lock so you don't need to worry about the table moving while you play.
- Butterfly TR16 Home Rollaway Table Tennis Table. This is the perfect indoor ping pong table for a rec room. It folds into playback position for when you want to practice alone, and also folds into a small storage position for when you need to get it out of the way. It has everything you need to enjoy playing ping pong without the high price of some of the other models.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”