5 Best Inflatable Kayaks
The 5 best inflatable kayaks are so easy to carry and transport that they can be moved around by hand in a carry bag. Usually, these types of kayaks are constructed of a kind of neoprene material called hypalon, a rubberized fabric called Nytrylon, or simply polyurethane coated cloth.
- Coleman Fastback Kayak. The Coleman Fastback Kayak is an inflatable kayak that you can inflate to a ten foot by ten inch inflatable length. It has the capacity to sit one person.
- Sevylor Inflatable Sit-On-Top Kayak. Featuring all the traits of any good inflatable kayak--durability, portability, stability and comfort--this Sevylor inflatable kayak can hold up to 395 pounds! Made of heavy-duty, 21-gauge PVC, this inflatable kayak also comes with dual tracking fins that let you steer your inflatable kayak with greater ease.
- Advanced Elements Advanced Frame Convertible Inflatable Kayak. This inflatable kayak features an inflatable body, portability, performance and a multi chamber for one or two people. This inflatable kayak also has new spring valves that are compatible with many pumps and allow for a quicker inflation time.
- Stearns Pointer 1K Inflatable Kayak. The Stearns Pointer 1K Inflatable Kayak has a rear cargo hatch with a cover, a comfy seat with a backrest, and a bungee lacing for the cargo deck. With a pointed stern and bow, this makes a great touring kayak.
- NRS Bandit II Tandem Inflatable Kayak. This inflatable kayak is one of the more expensive ones on the market, but it outperforms. Because of its lightweight construction, it is ideal for paddling tandem. It is also made from environmentally friendly materials.