When it comes to money, there are some investments that are considered the best investments for cash flow. Money is not the only thing that matters, but the right investments that can make more money than what most people dream of.
- Roth IRA. Recent news reports you can now convert your traditional IRA to the Roth IRA. It is good news because since you are using your after tax dollars to invest in Roth IRA, you would not get penalized for tax if you withdraw the funds. However, you can’t take out what you gain because of your contribution to it.
- Businesses. The good thing about owning your own business is that you are your own boss. There are tax deductions for owning one or more business(es). It may be scary to own a business because of the need to pay for your own tax, but it is one of the best investments for cash flow.
- Web Properties. The internet makes it easy for anyone to own their own webpage such as a website, blog, or both. Another trend that came out in 2000 was to own virtual lands, which was in the case with an online game called “Second Life.”
- Real Estate. Real estate has been around for a long time and now would be a good time to invest in any properties all over the United States since more people are in foreclosure or are about to be in one. Invest in a house since prices are currently low.
- High Yield Savings Account. Banks make it easy for anyone to invest since, in some cases, there is no set amount in order to get started. Big banks such as Bank of America and Wells Fargo have an investment option where you earn some money with interest. It is another egg to be added to your best investments for cash flow.
Orman, Suze. "Young, Fabulous and Broke"
Shemin, Robert. "How Come That Idiot's Rich and I'm Not?"
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …