These 5 best Invicta men's watches are all made by a Florida-based watch company which trades on the name of the Swiss company founded in 1837 in La Chaux-de-fonds. In 1991, the Swiss ceased operating this watchmaker as it was bought by a United States-based investment company. If you're looking for a sharp, stylish watch, check out the models below.
- Invicta Men's 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch. This watch for men by Invicta is made from reliable mineral crystal and comes with a stainless steel case. It also features water resistance to an astounding 660 feet.
- Invicta Men's 8932 Pro Diver Collection Silver-Tone Watch. This men's watch by Invicta features a unidirectional turning bezel, professional quartz movement, and a crystal flame fusion that comes complete with a magnifier. This is a luxury watch, but with classical features and affordable pricing.
- Invicta Men's 2876 II Collection Multi-Function Watch. This Invicta men's watch features great styling, sophisticated details and precision Swiss quartz movement. Water-resistant to 165 feet, the Invicta Men's 2876 II Collection watch has a blue, multi-function dial with luminous hands.
- Invicta Men's 4342 Russian Diver Collection Black Watch. The Invicta men's 4342 Russian Diver Collection watch is water-resistant to 300 feet and is fashioned in a canteen style with a screw-cap crown and chain. This watch by Invicta also comes with large, Arabic numbers for both style and function.
- Invicta Men's 3449 Corduba Collection Oversized Chronograph Watch. This watch by Invicta is super-huge; its width easily comes out to 2.5 inches. Beware of its huge size on your wrist, especially if you are not a large man! This watch features Japanese quartz movement and a genuine black leather strap.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.