These 5 best Invicta men's watches are all made by a Florida-based watch company which trades on the name of the Swiss company founded in 1837 in La Chaux-de-fonds. In 1991, the Swiss ceased operating this watchmaker as it was bought by a United States-based investment company. If you're looking for a sharp, stylish watch, check out the models below.
- Invicta Men's 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch. This watch for men by Invicta is made from reliable mineral crystal and comes with a stainless steel case. It also features water resistance to an astounding 660 feet.
- Invicta Men's 8932 Pro Diver Collection Silver-Tone Watch. This men's watch by Invicta features a unidirectional turning bezel, professional quartz movement, and a crystal flame fusion that comes complete with a magnifier. This is a luxury watch, but with classical features and affordable pricing.
- Invicta Men's 2876 II Collection Multi-Function Watch. This Invicta men's watch features great styling, sophisticated details and precision Swiss quartz movement. Water-resistant to 165 feet, the Invicta Men's 2876 II Collection watch has a blue, multi-function dial with luminous hands.
- Invicta Men's 4342 Russian Diver Collection Black Watch. The Invicta men's 4342 Russian Diver Collection watch is water-resistant to 300 feet and is fashioned in a canteen style with a screw-cap crown and chain. This watch by Invicta also comes with large, Arabic numbers for both style and function.
- Invicta Men's 3449 Corduba Collection Oversized Chronograph Watch. This watch by Invicta is super-huge; its width easily comes out to 2.5 inches. Beware of its huge size on your wrist, especially if you are not a large man! This watch features Japanese quartz movement and a genuine black leather strap.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …