For a list of the 5 best Invicta wrist watches for men, we go to the Invicta Watch Group’s featured and signature collections. Raphael Picard started Invicta as a Swiss watch company in 1837. The company is known for creating exceptional watches at relatively modest prices. Most models sell for between $100 and $200 each. The Invicta featured collection includes the Lupah, one of the most popular models of Invicta wrist watches for men. Their signature collection strives to keep up with shifting trends, styles, demands and expectations. It includes the other four best-selling men’s watches: the Pro Diver, Chronograph, Speedway and Subaqua. For details, read on.
- The Lupah. The Invicta Lupah Revolution is a professional Swiss-made chronograph wrist watch. It is made with a stainless steel case and screw-down stainless steel case back. Designed with an anti-reflective crystal, the sunray dial features hand-applied 3-D graphics, a date display and luminous hands. Tone-on-tone fishbone stitching trims the leather band, fastened by a stainless steel buckle with the Invicta logo. The Invicta Lupah Revolution is water-resistant to 100 meters.
- The Pro Diver. One of the most popular Pro Diver models, the Ocean Ghost III, has automatic jewel movement. Made with a surgical grade solid steel case and an exhibition case back, this watch is shock-resistant. Other features include a unidirectional turning bezel, a flame fusion crystal and a screw-down enamel crown with an inset logo. The display shows the time and date with luminous hands. The watch band is made of surgical grade stainless steel with a diver buckle and safety clasp. Both the watch and band are trimmed with eighteen-karat gold plating. This Invicta Pro Diver model is water-resistant to 200 meters.
- The Chronograph. The Invicta Air Chronograph is a classic Swiss chronograph watch. The case is made of solid steel with two pushers. Other features include a flame fusion crystal, unidirectional bezel, a sunray dial with luminous hands and black ionic plating. The polished pattern on the dial has applied index markers. The watch band is a solid steel bracelet with a stainless steel buckle. The Invicta Air Chronograph is water-resistant to 100 meters.
- The Subaqua. The Invicta Subaqua is a professional Swiss-made quartz watch. The case is designed from solid stainless steel, with a stainless steel screw-down case back. The watch features a unidirectional turning bezel, flame fusion crystal, and a stainless steel crown with protector. The sunray dial is available in several different colors, with luminous hands and a date display. The watch band is made of stainless steel and black ionic plating, with a diver buckle and safety lock. The Invicta Subaqua is water-resistant to 500 meters.
- The Speedway. The Invicta Speedway collection features the Skeleton Automatic, a popular Swiss watch with automatic skeleton movement. It is made of a solid stainless steel case with black ionic plating. The exhibition case back displays the skeleton movement. The watch has a screw-down crown, a flame fusion crystal and a skeletonized dial with luminous hands. The watch band is made of genuine leather. This Invicta Speedway model is water-resistant to 100 meters.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.