5 Best Iphone GPS Apps
The 5 best iPhone GPS apps available today range from simple applications to more complex pilot applications. There is an iPhone GPS application available for every possible need a person could have including directions to locations that are near the actual destination. There are free downloadable versions of GPS applications as well as paid versions. Below are the five best iPhone GPS applications.
- GPS-R: GPS-R works as a to-do-list as well as an actual GPS locator which is a great feature to have as an iPhone GPS application.. This GPS application will remind you when you are geographically near a task that needs to be done such as return library books or go to grocery store. An alarm with sound will go off when you get close to the location you set.
- AmAze GPS: AmAze GPS is a free turn by turn voice iPhone GPS application that can be viewed in 2D or 3D. The graphics are very clear and the voice GPS is very helpful when you are driving. A five day weather forecast is also available for any point worldwide.
- GPS Logger: GPS Logger allows you to store your current location. If a picture is taken with a digital camera without GPS and you want to go back and add GPS coordinates, the iPhone GPS Logger application will allow you to manually add the location and date.
- MotionX GPS: This iPhone GPS application shows your position and tracking at all times regardless of the terrain. The iPhone application allows you to track back to where you started and email to multiple recipients your position, track, trip statistics and a picture.
- iHUDisplay & SpeedCams: iHUDisplay GPS app shows the speed, direction and the present GPS-Time on a very attractive display. A visual and sound warning will go off a good distance before a speed trap. This iPhone GPS application works by placing the iPhone near the windshield and the mirrored display floats in front of you. Also an alarm can be set in case you become faster than the speed limit set.