5 Best iPhone Web Apps
The 5 best iPhone web apps are basic web apps chosen from the 600+ iPhone web apps available. These web apps combine the power of the Internet with the very popular and easy to use multi-touch technology, all in a 3.5 inch screen. A web app can be put on the home screen for easy one touch access. Below are the five best iPhone web apps.
- Financer Lite. This iPhone web app will allow the user to keep track of all deposits and withdrawals in an unlimited number of checking or savings accounts. This web app is for the person on the go who does not have time to sit down and keep track in a check register. Also, this web app allows your finances to be exported and sent to your e-mail.
- Soundwave Pirate Radio. Each week, songs will be played from your favorite Soundwave artist. Soundwave Radio will also be having interviews with a different artist each week.
- Reader. Reader allows the iPhone user to synch with their account and have access to books immediately. With this iPhone app, the user can have access to their entire library or check out books at the built in public library. Features on this web app include the ability to adjust font size, built in night mode, built in dictionary, auto scroll and books that flow up like movie credits and quick bookmarks.
- Daily Stock Recommendations. This iPhone web app allows the user access to over 100 investment company stock recommendations on a daily basis. This web app not only gives the stock price, but also the buy recommendations, sell recommendations, target prices, and rating changes.
- LiveScore. This web app allows the user access to over 200 football or soccer scores, competitions, and championships worldwide. The app also provides NBA scores from over 30 European leagues and as of 2010 has added tennis and hockey.