5 Best iPod Stereos
There are hundreds of different iPod stereos on the market, so we have gone through and compiled a list of the 5 best iPod stereos! All of the iPod stereos mentioned below can be purchased for $600 or less at your favorite electronics retailer.
- Altec Lansing Mix iMT800. The Altec Lansing Mix iMT800 is the best iPod stereo on our list of iPod stereos. This stereo system produces an excellent sound and has a very unique design. Important specifications of the Altec Lansing Mix iMT800 include a digital FM radio tuner and a battery life of approximately 30 hours.
- Altec Lansing inMotion iM600. The Altec Lansing inMotion iM600 is the second Altec Lansing product to make our list of the five best iPod stereos. The Lansing inMotion iM600 offers a compact design with great sound. This iPod stereo weighs only two pounds and has the ability to connect to an external subwoofer for additional sound power.
- Bose SoundDock 10. Bose is known for producing top of the line sound equipment, yet many people don't realize that they also make iPod stereos. The Bose SoundDock 10 carries a high price tag, but the amazing sound that comes out of this stereo is more than worth the cash. Features of the SoundDock 10 include a seven inch subwoofer and a video output connection so that you can view video from your iPod on your television.
- Logitech Pure-Fi Dream. Logitech has been making keyboards, speakers, etc. for years, but they also know manufacturer iPod stereos. The Logitech Pure-Fi Dream is on the list because of its stylish look and high quality sound. This compact iPod stereo also has a built in AM/FM radio and alarm clock.
- iHome iP1. The final iPod stereo to make our list is the iHome iP1. The iP1 combines a very modern design with the ability to pump out loud music without any distortion. Important speficiations of the iHome iP1 include a max power output of 100 watts, two subwoofers, and two tweeters.
Posted on: Apr. 24, 2010