Be prepared to get smashed with the five best Irish drinking games. The five best Irish drinking games work best when you and your pals are looking for an excuse to get really hammered really fast. You don’t need anything fancy to start playing the five best Irish drinking games, all you need is a set of dice, a deck or cards and the willingness to drink your weight in booze.
- Shot Potato. Played just like the game hot potato only with shots. Get a group of friends and in circle with some tunes, a potato and some shots. Turn on the music and pass the potato around the circle. When the music stops, the person holding the potato has to take a shot. Since no one gets eliminated in this one of the five best Irish drinking games, you can keep the potato going until you pass out.
- The Hour of Power. If you want to see how hammered you can get in a hour, this one of the five best Irish drinking games is for you. The rules are simple, all of the contestants need to finish one beer or shot every minute for one hour. The last person standing wins. Assuming of course you can remember who the last person standing is.
- Irish Quarters. This one of the five best Irish drinking game is a little different from the American version, because you don’t have to put filthy coins into perfectly good booze. Fill a cup with as much booze as you want your opponent to chug. Then spin a quarter, as the quarter spins, your opponent has to chug as much as he can before the quarter stops spinning. Who ever chugs the most wins the match.
- Irish Poker. Get a deck of cards and deal four cards face down to each player, don’t let any of the players look at the cards until the game starts. The person to the left of the dealer has to guess if the card that they turn over is going to be red or black. If they guess right, then they get to command the other players to take as many shots as they can handle in a short burst of time. If they guess wrong, they have to do the shot. Keep going around the table until you’re too hammered to see straight. Be careful when you’re playing this one of the five best Irish drinking games, you’ll be drunk before you know it.
- Irish Roulette. Give everyone who wants to play a set of dice and a few shots. At the same time everyone rolls their dice. The person who rolls the lowest number has to do the first shot. If two people tie for a low number, they have to yell “shotgun” the last person to say “shotgun” does the shot. This one of the five best Irish drinking games is designed to keep going until you cant see the numbers on the dice anymore.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.