- Jabawockeez Jackson 5 Tribute (BMI Awards 2008). Maybe we are still waxing nostalgic after the passing of Michael Jackson, but Jabawockeez really nailed it with their tribute to The Jackson 5. They combined classic 70's Jackson 5 dance moves with their brand of pop lock and dance to create something that was fun to watch then and went on to hold a special place in the hearts of Jabawockeez and Michael Jackson fans everywhere. Now that we are done being sentimental, being able to dance like that under hot TV lights and wearing giant afro wigs makes this one of the best Jabbawockeez moments.
- Jabbawockeez at World of Dance (2008). Using music that is obscure and low key draws attention to Jabbacwokeez flawless dance moves. There are also some moments that show the crew's personality but don't take away from the overall performance. Moves like these is why Jabbacwokeez won America's Best Dance Crew and makes this one of the best Jabbawokeez moments.
- Jabbawokeez "Step Up 2" Deleted Scene- This routine was so awesome we don't know why it ended up on the cutting room floor when they were doing the final edits for "Step Up 2". Being the only reason to watch this dance centered romantic dramedy puts this among the best Jabbawokeez moments.
- Jabbawokeez at Automatic Response (2008)- Even though this routine recycles the music from their World of Dance performance, this routine takes the concept of the dance crew and elevates it into the realm of performance art. Being more than mere dancers is what makes this one of the best Jabbawokeez moments.
- Jabbawokeez at "Jet" (Las Vegas 2009)- The screaming crowd in the video gets a bit annoying, but we can't really blame them for being excited at a live Jabbawokeez show. This is one of the best Jabbwokeez moments because they manage to make Vanilla Ice, New Kids on the Block and Bell Biv DeVoe cool for the first time since 1990.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?