5 Best Jaime King Movies
Rising star Jaime King has played bit roles in Hollywood movies since 2001, but what are the 5 best Jaime King movies? The next time you watch these movies, remember to keep your eye out for her.
- "My Bloody Valentine" In this 2009 3D horror movie, Jaime King plays Sarah Palmer, a woman who lives in a small town and is one of the few survivors of the Valentine's Day massacre that happened ten years before. The killer has returned to town, planning to finish what he started. She was one of the leading characters in this movie.
- "Sin City" This 2005 Frank Miller movie tells the story of a corrupt city. The movie switches between four story lines. Jaime King plays the part of Goldie, who has a short love scene with Mickey Rourke, then dies.
- "White Chicks" In 2004 Keenen Ivory Wayans directed a comedy about two African American male FBI agents going undercover as Caucasian women. Jaime King has a bit part as Heather Vandergeld.
- "Pearl Harbor" In this 2001 Oscar-winning movie about the bombing of Pearl Harbor, Jaime King portrays a nurse named Betty Bayer. Jaime is credited in this movie as James King. This was before she started going by Jaime.
- "Blow" Jaime is also listed as James King in this drama based on true events. The film follows the life of George Jung (Johnny Depp), who grew up poor. Vowing never to be again, he starts dealing marijuana. After being arrested and sentenced to federal prison, George starts dealing cocaine. Jaime plays Kristina Jung, George’s estranged daughter, later in the movie.
Posted on: Apr. 29, 2010