If you love Asian erotic movies, there are 5 best Japanese erotic movies you should watch. Not only will you find these movies steamy and sexy, each of them have a great story line you will surely enjoy. The following is a list of the 5 best Japanese erotic movies.
- "In the Realm of the Senses" (1976) This movie is about the courtship between a rich and handsome owner of a brothel and a former prostitute set back in the 1930s. At the end, their relationship is destroyed due to the intenseness of their affair, along with a sexual obsession they had. There are plenty of explicit sexual scenes that will definitely turn you on.
- "In the Realm of Passion" (1979) This movie focuses on the affair between a solder-in-chief and an old rickshaw driver's wife. Both of them are able to kill the driver, her husband; however, his spirit comes back to haunt them. Be prepared to catch several erotic sex scenes along with some bloody moments which come by way of the driver's being brutally murdered.
- "The Japanese Wife Next Door" (2004) This movie is about a nymphomaniac housewife's sexual affairs when she realizes that her husband fails to satisfy her sexual desires after 6 months of marriage. The story line is totally funny, since she has all of her affairs with his family members. This movie will float your boat if you love erotic comedy.
- "A Lonely Cow Weeps at Dawn" (2003) This movie is the story of a young widow who lives with her "not all there" father-in-law. The widow pretends to be a cow in order to make her father-in-law happy since he misses his beloved cow on the farm, and she in turn receives the pleasure of a milking every morning. As a result of this arrangement, both of them get plenty of sexual satisfaction and you might to by all the fleshy scenes of this strange story.
- "New Tokyo Decadence – The Slave" (2009) This movie is the story of a secretary who becomes a personal slave to her boss as he introduces her to the world of sexual activities involving bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism. Both of them have a good amount of wild experiments. The entire story is a stunning erotica, and the characters' awesome performances will undoubtedly get your sexual desires going.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.