Finding the 5 best Japanese restaurants in Dallas can be a fun and very rewarding task. There are a variety of Japanese restaurants covering various prices, locations, and cuisines. To help narrow the search, here are the 5 best Japanese restaurants in Dallas.
- Nobu Japanese Restaurant is in the Crescent Hotel in Dallas. One of a chain of well known restaurants, it is Japanese Fusion at its best. The décor is modern, with lots of metal and wood accents. The Omakase, or Chef’s Tasting, although expensive at $95 per person, is an excellent option to taste the highlights of the menu. 400 Crescent Court, (212) 254-7000.
- Tei Tei Robata is the best Japanese restaurant in Dallas. Try the Wagyu Beef on a Rock. The beef is served raw and you cook it right at your table with hot rocks. It is a unique and delicious experience. The whole grilled fish entrees are deboned tableside by the waiter and seasoned wonderfully. Tei Tei Robata is a great choice for a memorable dining experience. 2906 North Henderson Avenue, (214) 828-2400.
- Tei-An is a restaurant that has an awesome selection of homemade soba noodle dishes, both hot and cold. The duck soba has a rich and deeply satisfying broth. Their pressed sushi is very fresh and be sure to try the white seaweed salad. 1722 Routh Street, One Arts Plaza Suite 110, 214-220-2828.
- Yutaka Sushi Bistro is an intimate dining room in a strip mall. The sushi is very fresh and offered at moderate prices. The yellowtail is buttery and sweet and the Black Cod with Miso is a favorite with regular patrons. Since they change daily, make sure to inquire about their specials. 2633 Mckinney Avenue, (214) 969-5533.
- Teppo Yakitori and Sushi Bar is a hip, small place with a modern vibe. The dining room has stylish décor and there is also a patio for outdoor dining. They are best known for the yakitori, which has a great smoky flavor and comes with a spicy soy mustard sauce. The sushi is always made to order using fresh ingredients. Be sure to try the heavenly salmon nigiri. 2014 Greenville Avenue, (212) 826-8989.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.