To find the best Japanese restaurants in Houston you won't have to look far. They have many that are highly rated and will provide you with the dining experience you are looking for. Here are the 5 best Japanese restaurants in Houston.
- Nippon Japanese Restaurant is the best Japanese restaurant in Houston. For the 25 years it has been around it has continuously provided customers with top quality sushi and traditional Japanese dishes. The restaurant is a perfect destination for a quiet lunch, or a romantic date. 4464 Montrose Boulevard (713) 523-3939
- Kata Robata Sushi & Grill is an excellent Japanese restaurant. From its modern decor to the beautifully crafted sushi, this restaurant is the perfect choice. They offer many signature rolls including the delicious Tropical Spicy Tuna Roll and the Sexy Scallop Roll. This restaurant is a must visit. 3600 Kirby Drive (713)526-8858
- Aka Sushi House is located in the Upper Kirby neighborhood of Houston. It is one of the best Japanese restaurants in the city. The restaurant has a cozy atmosphere and creates their dishes with the freshest ingredients. They have a top-notch bar and offer unique dishes including the delicious tofu cheesecake. 2390 West Alabama Street (713) 807-7875
- Osaka Japanese Restaurant is another great choice in the Houston area. They have authentic Japanese cuisine that would please anyone. From the edamame appetizer to the spider or caterpillar roll this restaurant has it all. 515 Westheimer Road (713) 533-9098,
- Sushi Raku is also one of the best Japanese restaurants in Houston. The sleek ambiance in addition to the excellent food is the reason people continue to return. Start off with a ginger pear martini and continue your meal with a traditional noodle dish or their popular Orange Dragon Roll. Sushi Raku is sure to not disappoint. 3201 Louisiana Street (713) 526-8885
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.