Finding the 5 best Japanese restaurants in San Antonio is quite the task. There are many fine Japanese restaurants in San Antonio, and narrowing the field took some time. It is done though, for your dining pleasure, the five best Japanese restaurants in San Antonio are listed below. We all know that Americans love their ethnic food, and Japanese fare has always been a national favorite. These five Japanese restaurants have all the food and atmosphere to please the palate of anyone looking for fine Japanese dining.
- Sushihana Japanese Restaurant. This location is a classy and relaxing Japanese restaurant with traditional seating available. The assorted menu covers many Japanese delights, from traditional seafood to a variety of meats. Sushihana Japanese Restaurant: 1810 NW Military Highway, San Antonio, TX 78213.
- Sake Café. This restaurant offers elegant dining on authentic Japanese cuisine, with a world-class chef and friendly staff. A wonderful menu selection, including bento boxes and traditional rice sake, completes this fine dining experience. Sake Café: 19179 Blanco Road, San Antonio, TX 78258.
- Shogun Japanese Steak House. Shogun offers food preparation while you watch, in exciting Japanese style. Preparing some of the finest steaks in the city, Shogun boasts hibachi style meals and traditional sushi fare. Shogun Japanese Steak: 5500 Babcock Road, Suite 102, San Antonio, TX 78240.
- Fujiya. Fujiya is a traditional and authentic Japanese restaurant and sushi bar. With sit down tables for main dining and an actual sushi bar where you can watch the chef creating your chosen menu item, Fujiya offers the best of both experiences. Fujiya: 9030 Wurzbach Road, San Antonio, TX 78240.
- Godai Sushi Bar & Japanese Restaurant. Godai is a family owned and operated business with the best in food and service. It offers traditional Japanese cuisine with an authentic Japanese flare, as the owner and his family will see to your satisfaction. Godai Sushi Bar & Japanese Restaurant: 11203 West Ave., San Antonio, TX 78213.
There you have five of the best Japanese restaurants in San Antonio. From elegant Japanese cuisine to family-style Japanese dining, these Japanese restaurants are sure to provide fine dining and a satisfying experience.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.