No clue as to where you can find the 5 best Japanese restaurants in Virginia Beach? Bring out your international side by following this guide to the best Japanese cuisine in Virginia.
- Mizuno Japanese Restaurant. The first of our 5 best Japanese restaurants takes us to this gorgeous dining experience. It's a lovely place to sit down and enjoy fine Japanese cuisine. Highly trained in the art of Japanese cooking, the chefs will prepare your meal just the way it should be. Your sushi is fresh and the entrées set before you are full of flavor. Enjoy a glass or two of the fine wines and drinks from the drink menu while you wait for your meal. Has a great atmosphere, with prices ranging from low to very high. Mizuno: 1860 Laskin Road, Suite 120, Virginia Beach, VA 23454.
- Asahi Japanese Restaurant. Asahi receives impressive customer reviews for reasonable prices, service and food quality. Serves traditional Japanese cuisine in an atmosphere that has a nice feel to it. Asahi: 1528 Thoroughgood Shop Center, Virginia Beach, VA 23455.
- Kyushu: This Japanese restaurant is quaint and comfortable. You’ll find excellent service and delicious food when you visit. They serve up fresh sushi as well as other Japanese entrées. Sit down and relax or take it on the go. Kyushu: 400 Newtown Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23462.
- Chiba Japanese Steakhouse: From udon soup to steak teriyaki, you will adore this Japanese restaurant. You’ll find terrific sushi, appetizers and entrées on the menu. Chiba: 5294 Fairfield Shopping Center, Virginia Beach, VA 23464.
- Ginza Japanese Restaurant: Ginza is a buffet-style Japanese restaurant. Take a seat and take pleasure in the great environment and service. Ginza: 3972 Holland Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23452.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.