5 Best Jazz Bars in New Orleans
These 5 best jazz bars in New Orleans feature some of the best music in the city. Don't spend your night bored when you can go out and enjoy yourself. New Orleans is the place to be for great food and exceptional music. Why not take advantage of it?
- Bayou Bar: A 5 best jazz bar with terrific food, cocktail lounge and fabulous music. Take a load off, sit back and relax. You'll discover a whole new experience at the Bayou Bar. 2031 St, Charles Ave, Pontchartrain Hotel, New Orleans, LA 70130
- Bombay Club: It's hard to find great jazz and an award-winning dining experience in one place. At the Bombay Club, you'll have both. Listen to the music indoors or outdoors, while sipping on a cocktail or two. If you're hungry, dine on some really fabulous eats. Dress to impress when making plans to visit. 830 Conti St, New Orleans, LA 70112
- Fritzel's: An unusual place to offer Jazz but Fritzel’s pulls it off. This German style venue features Dixieland jazz music every night. Beer, wine and liquor is served at the bar. They’re open until late for night owls. 733 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70116
- Maison Bourbon Jazz Club: This club specializes in nightly traditional and Dixieland jazz for older crowds. Only the finest acts take the stage to perform. It’s straightforward cash only to get in. No credit cards allowed. 641 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70130
- Preservation Hall: The last of our best jazz bars in New Orleans is this popular music setting. You pay a door fee to get in this standing room only venue. You won’t find young cats playing the scene at Preservation Hall. Older, more mature musicians light up the stage with fantastic jazz. 726 St. Peter St, New Orleans, LA 70116