5 Best Jean Brands
A pair of good jeans will not only make you look stylish, it will also flatter your body shape, so it is essential that you have a basic knowledge of the 5 best jean brands on the market. Picking jeans require trial-and-error and a good understanding of your own body. One rule of thumb is to buy a pair of straight-leg jeans that falls right to the heel of your shoes so they won't appear to be too short when you sit down. . Now read on to find out more about the best jean brands that are made to make you feel comfortable and edgy.
- Levi Strauss & Co. Founded in 1853, Levi Strauss is one of the best jean brands due to its long tradition of creating quality denim products. The company began when Jacob Davis and Levi Strauss reached a business deal producing denim jeans for workers who engaged in heavy menial work. Levi Strauss & Co. becomes a popular brand in the 50s and 60s when different cults, such as hippies, mods, and rockers, began to promote denim fashion.
- Wrangler. Like Levi's, Wrangler is often considered as one of the best jean brands that are both classic and trendy. Wrangler was the brainchild of C.C. Hudson, a young man who decided to produce blue denim jeans in North Carolina. Wrangler then became so famous that in 1996, one in every six pair of jeans sold was made by the company.
- J Brand. As a relatively new name, J Brand has already established its status as one of the best jean brands on market. Jeans designed and produced by J Brand are now worn by celebrities and are often featured in fashion magazines. Currently, customers can purchase J Brand jeans online, or in prestigious high-end department stores and boutiques.
- 7 for All Mankind. Established in 2000, 7 for All Mankind is one of the best jean brands based in Los Angeles. The brand achieved instant success, and made a gross profit of $13 million in their first year. Celebrities, such as Jake Gyllenhaal, have openly donned their favorite 7 for all Mankind jeans.
- Citizens for Humanity. Featured in men's fashion magazines, Citizens for Humanity is a world-renowned brand that designs and produces premium denim. Some of their favorite collections include Spirit Denim, Sahara Denim, Flash Denim, and Moon Denim. Only certain up-scale department stores and boutiques carry jeans by Citizens for Humanity.