Here are the 5 best Jennifer Garner movies. From her days playing a secret agent in the TV show "Alias," Jennifer Garner has attracted a loyal audience of fans. While Garner has certainly become a big-name celebrity, her movie roles haven't quite been Oscar-worth. Those looking for the five best Jennifer Garner movies, though, can choose from these titles:
- "Daredevil." "Daredevil" never caught the public's attention in the way superhero movies featuring Spider-Man, Batman or Iron Man did. But Garner looks great as Elektra Natchios in this film. She won't win any Academy Awards for her work here, but she certainly looks good doing karate kicks in leather. Plus, she beats the snot out of Ben Afleck. What more can you ask for?
- "Elektra." Yes, there's a bit of a theme going on here. Garner was also good playing the same Elektra in the movie of the same name. Again, the film never captured the hearts of moviegoers, but Garner herself shows off both her acting range and her body in this action movie.
- "Juno." "Juno" is, by far, Garner's most critically acclaimed movie. In it, she plays opposite Justin Bateman as a woman hoping to adopt the baby of very pregnant teen Juno. Garner manages to change subltely throughout the film from a rather chilly, distant character to one with very real, very warm feelings and emotions.
- "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past." "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" is a standard romantic comedy. But in it, Garner outshines her castmates, including high-priced star Matthew McConaughey. The movie never took off at the box office, but that was more the fault of the fairly predictable story than it was of Garner's charming performance.
- "13 Going on 30." In "13 Going on 30," Garner plays a 13-year-old girl who suddenly wakes up as a 30-year-old woman. It's a comedy in the style of "Big." It's not in anyone's top ten, but watching this is a diverting enough way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
What Makes Men Attractive to Women
What women want—confidence, a sense of humor and abs.