Every man needs to know the 5 best jewelry gifts for a new girlfriend. There is a pretty good chance that you are going to be around for a few special events that require gifts for a new girlfriend, or you are going to make a mistake and need to make up for it with a special gift. In each of these instances, jewelry gifts are a great way to go.
- Watches – Your watch may not seem like jewelry, but to women, the watch makes the list of five best jewelry gifts for a new girlfriend. Because the costs of watches are widely varied, you have the chance to make a statement with this best jewelry gifts for a new girlfriend. If you think this is going to last, you may want to spring for something nice. If not, you can just pick something out that is middle of the road.
- Earrings – If your girlfriend has her ears pierced, earrings are one of the best jewelry gifts for a new girlfriend. Much like watches, this jewelry gift varies in price and size, which can directly correlate to your commitment to the relationship. Choose something simple for a new girlfriend that you don't know very well or choose something with precious stones or diamonds if you prefer.
- Bracelets – Bracelets are one of the five best jewelry gifts for a new girlfriend. Most women like bracelets, even if they don't wear one everyday. If you want to see her wear it, be sure to choose something that isn't very dressy and is more versatile.
- Necklaces – One of the classic five best jewelry gifts for a new girlfriend is a necklace. Women see these gifts given in the movies and want to be that girl. You can choose something simple, like a chain that can stand alone or something with a pendant or charm. Make sure that when she opens it, you immediately make a move to put it on her. This will give you some added points with your girlfriend.
- Anklet – This may be one of the five best jewelry gifts for a new girlfriend that is the least known. An anklet is less common than the other options. It adds to the allure because it isn't something that everyone has. This is an opportunity to be unique. However, it is important to make sure that you get the right size. Good luck trying to figure that out without letting her know.
Avoid rings like the plague when it comes to the five best jewelry gifts for a new girlfriend. If you don't want her getting the wrong idea, a ring is not a good choice until there is something behind it in the form of commitment. Choose one of the five best jewelry gifts for a new girlfriend to show her that you care.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.