5 Best Jobeth Williams Movies
Jobeth Williams has been entertaining audiences for decades, and the 5 best Jobeth Williams movies are perhaps her most memorable roles on film. Jobeth Williams is one of the most versatile actresses to date, playing roles that always keep us interested. So what are the 5 best Jobeth Williams movies? Read on to find out.
- "Stir Crazy". This 1980 comedy starring Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder is one of Jobeth William's best movies to date. The plot focuses on two men who are framed for a robbery. Jobeth Williams plays Meredith, the cousin of one of the men who fights to prove the innocence of the accused.
- "Poltergeist". In 1982, audiences were terrified by this classic horror film starring Craig T. Nelson and Jobeth Williams. Jobeth portrays Diane Freeling, the mother of a young girl who mysteriously disappears within the family home thought to be taken by ghosts. Though the film is one of her oldest, it is still considered one of the best Jobeth Williams movies.
- "American Dreamer". In 1984, Jobeth Williams starred in this American film starring Tom Conti. It was her first major starring role in a motion picture, where she portrays a housewife who wins a trip to France. When hit by a car, she loses her memory and begins to portray the role of a detective in the movie.
- "Switch". This 1991 comedy follows the story of a man who is murdered by his lovers, and then reincarnated as a gorgeous woman. Jobeth Williams portrays the role of Margo Brofman, and the film was a loose adaptation of the 1964 film "Goodbye Charlie".
- "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot". In 1992, Jobeth Williams starred in this action comedy starring alongside Sylvester Stallone and Estelle Getty. Williams stars as Lt. Gwen Harper, as the story follows a tough cop and his violent mother. The film is definitely one of Jobeth Williams funniest movies, and will keep viewers entertained the whole 87 minutes.