Compiling a list of the 5 best Jordana Brewster movies is not a hard task for any fan of the drop-dead gorgeous, raven haired actress. As the daughter of a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, and the granddaughter of a former Yale president, Jordana Brewster had no other choice but to be a beautiful brainiac; her acting skills are just the icing on a beautifully decorated cake. She is one of Hollywood's hottest stars, and her acting talent is showcased in the 5 best Jordana Brewster movies.
- "D. E. B. S." (2004) – As Lucy Diamond, a crafty criminal mastermind, and cunning young lesbian to boot, "D.E.B.S." is absolutely number one on the 5 best Jordana Brewster movies list.
- "The Faculty" (1998) – This was Jordana Brewster's first film, and it was a perfect vehicle to showcase her talent. As the stuck-up princess Delilah Profitt, Brewster got a chance to flex her "mean girl" muscle. But, oh what a hot mean girl she was. A list of the 5 best Jordana Brewster movies would be incomplete without "The Faculty."
- "The Fast and The Furious" (2001) – Fast cars, hot girls, and criminal activity—what more could anyone ask for out of a blockbuster hit? Who could resist Jordana Brewster's hot and spicy Mia Toretto in this first installment of "The Fast and the Furious" franchise? This is probably her biggest grossing film to date and it is a no-brainer that it would make the list of the 5 best Jordana Brewster movies.
- "Fast & Furious" (2009) – As the latest installment (As of April 2010) in the "Fast and Furious" franchise, and Jordana Brewster's most recent film project to date, "Fast & Furious" has accomplished two things. It provided insight into the continuing story of Mia Toretto and the gang, and it allowed fans to see that Jordana Brewster is growing into an even more beautiful woman.
- "Annapolis" (2006) – A person would have to be blind not to see the strong resemblance between Brewster in uniform in this film and Demi Moore in uniform in "A Few Good Men" (1992). Both actresses are dark-haired, mega beauties, and they both have the same somewhat athletic build. In this film, Brewster did for women in uniform what Richard Gere did for men in uniform in "An Officer and a Gentleman" (1986)—Hot! "Annapolis" easily rounds out the list of the 5 best Jordana Brewster movies.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.