Check out these 5 best junior water skis available. They are perfect for a junior skier and young one just breaking into the fun. These water skis are top flight, durable and produced by some of the most respected manufacturers in the field.
- Connelly Super Sport Water Skis with Slide Adjustable Bindings: These are quality water skis that adjust for growth, which makes them idea for kids as they will grow with them. Manufactured with top-grade fiberglass and water repellant coated for durability and stability on the water. The adjustable bindings are perfect for self-adjusting as the water skier grows.
- Hydroslide Junior Victory Water Skis: This water ski comes equipped with a salmon toe to allow your skier to advance to the next level. The slide bindings are built for easy on/off and quick dismount if needed. These are high performance water skis so they provide an edge for the skier looking to get more serious quickly.
- Gladiator Ultra Shaped Junior Skis: Exceptionally built for the in between water skier looking for an excellent performance water ski but not quite ready for adult sizes. Adjustable bindings and toe shoots make this a perfect choice for the aggressive junior skier looking for a little more performance out of his or her water skid.
- Kent Full Throttle Junior Skis: These wake runners are built for freestyle and the capable junior water skier. This elongated, thinner shaped wake style water ski provides speed, quick cuts and stability. These are excellent water ski for junior skiers who have already mastered the ride and now are in search of that perfect 360.
- HO Excel 63 Junior Combo Water Skis: Designed to meet the needs of the junior skier with boot forward entry on the adjustable bindings for easy on/off in water. The adjustable binding can grow with the skier until they are ready for adult skis. The ski is slender and elongated for pick-up and stability.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.