5 Best Kate Hudson Movies
These 5 best Kate Hudson movies show the star shining in a way that only she can. She comes from famous roots, with her mother being Goldie Hawn and her father Bill Hudson. She also has a famous almost-stepfather, Kurt Russell. These 5 best Kate Hudson films make you wonder if talent really is hereditary.
- "Almost Famous". Penny Lane, played by Hudson, was the leader of the Band-Aides in this Cameron Crowe film. Penny and the Band-Aides are asked to leave the band before they get to New York, and they do. However, Penny is spying on the band and overdoses on pills. This was the role that got people talking about Kate Hudson.
- "Fool’s Gold". Tess Finnegan (Hudson) was married to a treasure hunter that had no desire to settle down. When she realized their relationship was going nowhere she left him. She finds herself working on a yacht on which she finds her treasure hunter husband aboard. In fear of losing her job, she tries to convince him to leave only to get wrapped up in the treasure hunting adventure all over again.
- "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". Addie (Hudson) is a journalist who would love nothing better than to write about politics and current events. However, she writes for a women's magazine that doesn’t cover those topics. She picks up an article on “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” and falls for the guy she is trying to lose.
- "The Skeleton Key". In this best Kate Hudson movie she plays a personal care assistant because she is disheartened about the lake of personalization in hospice care. She takes a job in New Orleans where she learns that things and people aren’t as they seem.
- "You, Me, & Dupree". In this comedy, Hudson plays newlywed Molly who is married to Carl. Instead of having the much needed privacy of a newlywed couple, Molly and Carl have a house guest. Although it was only supposed to be for a few days, the days come and go and their houseguest, Dupree, is still taking up residency on their couch. Hilarity ensues.
These best 5 Kate Hudson movies show the glowing stardom of this actress. She was destined to be on the big screen with her bright personality and wit.