5 Best Kawasaki Motocross Bike
These 5 best Kawasaki motocross bikes are all great for motocross racing. They'll help you get through any situation with their exceptional features. Kawasaki's technology is evident in these great high quality bikes.
- KX 65: This great bike has a two stroke 69cc single engine with a digital ignition that will give you great throttle response. Under $4,000, this bike has exceptional features, including a 6-speed transmission and a hard-chrome finish. This motocross bike will undoubtedly give you durability and speed.
- KX 85: This Kawasaki motocross bike represents the top of the line in motocross technology. With an 84cc liquid cooled engine, this bike rides smoothly and efficiently across any terrain. This motocross bike will definitely give you the power you need to get ahead.
- KX 100: This bike has an endless line of features to give you an elite motocross experience. Designed to provide even running engine temperatures and a large clutch for control, the bike provides you with real quality. This bike is created to be durable and reliable, making it one of the best Kawasaki bikes.
- KX 250F: An impressive 250cc engine makes this bike durable and powerful. This bike was created to be lighter and faster, with everything you need to go top speed in all conditions. It's a great Kawasaki motocross bike that won't disappoint you.
- KX 450F: With a liquid cooled four-stroke 449 cc engine you'll be sure to ride at your best with this bike. This 2011 bike was designed with improved shifting performance and revised suspension settings to make it better than before. This bike truly is an amazingly powerful bike, the best of all Kawasaki motocross bikes.
Posted on: Feb. 04, 2011