5 Best Kayak Paddle Floats
If you are going kayaking, you need to learn about the 5 best kayak paddle floats. A paddle float in an essential safety device for any kayaker. It is unlikely that you will have to use your kayak paddle float, but it is best to be prepared by keeping your paddle float easily accessible. Additionally, many kayak paddle floats can be used for other purposes, like padding for your seat, or as a chair if you are camping. Here are the five best kayak paddle floats.
- NRS Sea Kayak paddle float. This best kayak paddle float is easy to use and easy to see. The NRS sea kayak paddle is ideal for low light weather conditions and is designed with a bright yellow covering and reflective tape. The NRS paddle float will help you regain stability in an emergency situation by easily fastening to the shaft of your kayak paddle. This kayak paddle float attaches with a drawstring cord.
- NRS Foam paddle float. This best kayak paddle float can be used if you are kayaking alone and need to get control of your kayak. The NRS foam paddle float can also be thrown to a kayaker who as fallen out of their kayak. The NRS foam paddle float is orange with reflective taping. This best foam paddle is made from nylon and webbing and closed cell foam.
- North Water FourPlay paddle float. The Northwater Fourplay paddle float is more than just a paddle float. This best paddle float is made from closed cell foam and nylon. Use the Fourplay paddle float to lounge on the beach. Use it as an extra seat. Use it as a camping chair. Of course the Northwater Fourplay is also effective as a paddle float and it features quick release, so it fastens easily and efficiently.
- Seattle Sports Dual Chamber Paddle float. This best paddle float is inexpensive and compact. The dual chamber paddle float has two valves and two air chambers which makes it easy to inflate and deflate. This best paddle float can be used for stability or thrown as a rescue device. The dual chamber paddle float is yellow and made from vinyl-coated polyester.
- Northwater rescue Kayak paddle float. This best paddle float can be used in a self-rescue and it is made from durable closed-cell foam to prevent leaks. This best paddle float features one inch side release buckles which makes it easy to slip onto your kayak paddle. The only drawback to the rescue kayak paddle float is that it is thicker and bulkier than most other kayak paddle floats. Many people choose to sit on top of this kayak paddle float to free up space in their kayak.