The 5 best khaki pants for men have become essential for everyday wear and lifestyle. That is why designers and clothing companies have created styles and colors that vary without disregarding the comfort there is in every pair of khakis. Of course, anyone (even some women would love to wear khakis) deserves to know the five best khakis pants for men.
- Soft Khaki in Leather Brown by Dockers–With the classic fit (D3) by Dockers, you will never go wrong with this one. With a relaxed and comfortable material (soft twill), it best complements the dark shade that gives a more serious look than the usual colors of khakis. It’s perfect for a casual date night that should neither be too easygoing nor formal. The price is very affordable for the quality it has.
- Wilson Khaki Pants in Light Cocoa by Gilded Age–With age-defined look, the Wilson Khakis by Gilded Age is garment-washed to have that soft feeling. It may look like any other pair of khakis but the details make this pair extraordinary. Even the inside has a clean finish to make it neat and easy to wear. You can make sure to be preppy and casual with it on any on-the-go days.
- Prospect Flat-Front Chino by Ralph Lauren–Made with high quality refined cotton chino twill, Ralph Lauren Prospect Flat Front Chino is practically lightweight. Its durability and colors in Stone and Polo Black make it a real classic with great sensibility. What makes it more genuine is the Signature Ralph Lauren twill logo patch just above the right pocket at the back.
- The Vintage Khaki by Gap–This is the kind of khaki that is one-of-a-kind. Not only that it’s prewashed but it’s also a perfect pair of vintage pants that gives a fashion statement even with just a plain shirt. It comes in Chino Acorn, Chino Tar and Chino Bench to give options for any day.
- Slim Leg Military by Burberry–This is how casual meets elegance halfway. The high quality cotton with elastane fabric makes this soft on the skin and distinctly stylish even with its common color. At the same time, the slim leg pleat and self-fabric belt loops offer a gorgeous figure to anyone wearing it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.