The 5 best kickboxing gyms in America are those gyms where you can build out your body, train your mind, and also do something for your soul to learn an ancient art form. The 5 best kickboxing gyms will turn you from a zero into a hero, but they require fees, which you can usually pay via a program of monthly or annual installments.
- American Kickboxing Academy. Located in the beautiful sunshine of San Jose, this kickboxing gym takes the number one spot due to its flexibility of choices that they offer you. Whether you only want to train on the weekend or at any time of the week, this gym will tailor their classes to fit your schedule. So the next time you want to learn how to deliver a true punch, look up the American Kickboxing Academy. The gym's address is 1830 Hillside Avenue #2, San Jose, California, 95124.
- American Boxing MMA and Fitness. Find this kickboxing gym in San Diego and learn to work towards fitness goals and even professional competition. American Boxing MMA and Fitness comes in at number two because they feature world-class instructors in Master Fitness Trainer Gina Reyes and Muay Thai World Champion Dave Nielsen. Find this gym at 2710 Garnet Avenue, Suite 205, San Diego, California, 92109.
- A-Aerobic Cardio Kickboxing & American Tae Kown Do Studio. This American kickboxing gym is situated in New Orleans–support the local economy there and learn about fitness and self-defense, too! This gym deserves the three spot because of its value–classes start at only $10–and because it has a new, state-of-the-art studio. The gym can be found at 5130 Tchoupitoulas, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The Hardcore Gym. The Hardcore Gym is the only fitness kickboxing program in Athens, Georgia. This kickboxing gym steals the four spot because it caters to everyone. Whether you are a professional fighter or are just beginning to kickbox, this gym has a program for you. They now feature 7000 square feet of exercise space. Its physical address is 240 Collins Industrial Boulevard, Suite A, Athens, Georgia, 30601.
- AKA Sunnyvale. In Sunnyvale, California, AKA Sunnyville is a gym that teaches you varying forms of kickboxing: MMA, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and just straightforward kickboxing. They will accommodate you according to your schedule; whether you can only train in the morning before work or later in the day after work, they will have a class and instructor waiting for you. The physical address of AKA Sunnyvale is 168 E Fremont Avenue, Sunnyvale, California, 94087.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …