5 Best Kid's Lacrosse Sticks
Probably the most important piece of lacrosse equipment is the stick and here are the 5 best kid’s lacrosse sticks around. What type of stick to choose is dependent on the skill level and position, but the majority of the best kid’s lacrosse sticks are plastic because of how lightweight and easy to handle they are. Here are the best of the best.
- Harrow Advanced I-Beam. Harrow makes some of the best kid’s lacrosse sticks, and the Advanced I-Beam is no exception. The shaft is made entirely of carbon fiber and is tapered to make it strong and flexible.
- Harrow 300i. Another offering from Harrow, this stick’s features include a built-in cap, concave edges to provide a better grip, internal rib features to ensure the sticks strength and a rubber finish. The sticks being lightweight and easy to handle due to the advancements for grip and it’s strong light material are what make this stick one of the best kid’s lacrosse sticks.
- Harrow Hemi Cuda One-Piece Graphite. Easily one of the best kid’s lacrosse sticks on the market, the Hemi Cuda has a tapered design with an offset head, soft mesh and a rubberized grip. All of these features are conducive to child players as it allows them to learn and improve more quickly while playing.
- Warrior Bullzeye X. The Warrior Bullzeye’s offset technology, wide scoop and strong sidewall make this one of the best kid’s lacrosse sticks on the market. It is also a stick that is relatively competitive in price point.
- STX Singer Complete Beginner Stick. This entry-level stick is one of the best kid’s lacrosse sticks available to day. The open sidewall and wider face make catching much easier and the flat head helps kids learn how to scoop up ground balls.