Looking for the 5 best Knoxville date restaurants? Trying to find a place to impress the lady, or maybe your re-lighting the fire in your marriage? Knoxville dining offers choices for those who crave comfort foods, seafood, Italian, international flavors, out of the way spots and upscale candle lit dinners. Here are the Top 5 best date restaurants in Knoxville, TN.
- Chesapeake’s Seafood House Searching for some Seafood? Set the mood with Chesapeake’s Seafood House. Restaurant features a fun décor, an intimate patio, a fun retro bar, a comfortable lounge and genuine nautical antiques. Set the mood sailing with this local favorite.
- Peddler Steakhouse Located in the Smoky Mountains, The Peddler Steakhouse has a ton to offer. From fresh caught Trout, to their succulent steaks, picked and cut table side before being sent to the kitchen, their huge salad bar, and river front view, this place screams date night. Be sure to call ahead and make reservations for the best views in the house, this place is sure to please.
- Nama Sushi Bar located in Old City Knoxville, this sushi bar is a local hideaway hot spot. With its beautiful presentation, hip feel and chef’s inspired rolls, this place is sure to get you lucky. A local favorite, be sure to call ahead and make reservations, as there is usually a wait.
- Naples Italian Restaurant Naples is a family owned favorite that’s well known in the community as a great place to eat. Gather your gal, and bring her to this family friendly, affordable diamond in the rough for a great date night. I suggest you finish the meal off with the Crème Brulee, a homemade mouth watering dessert that’s sure to get you bonus points.
- Northshore Brasserie This restaurant and bar serves the best Belgian/French comfort food in an elegant relaxing environment in the area. Don’t let the fact that it’s in a strip mall steer you away, they have the best soups, salads, and desserts in town. Show your date you know elegance by making a reservation at Northshore, you never know, they could be the one.