The public is on a frenzy as they probe into the lives of the 5 best Korean celebrity couples. So, what is it about these couples that makes them so special? Let’s find out.
- Jang Dong-gun and Koh So-young. When actor Jang Dong-gun and actress Koh So-young finally got hitched, countless cheering fans followed the wedding every step of the way, from their extravagant wedding ceremony at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul (where they invited 500 guests) to their honeymoon in Bali. Koh So-young’s wedding dress by Oscar de la Renta was worth 15,000 US dollars and Jang Dong-gun wore a Tom Ford Tuxedo. The wedding’s cost was about 900,000 US dollars, which remains one of the most lavish weddings ever by South Korean celebrity standards. And oh yes, Koh was three months pregnant during the wedding.
- Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye. The actor and actress co-starred in the "Sweet 18" set. However, the Korean couple revealed that they started falling in love with each other during the making of “My Boyfriend is Type B” movie. Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye's relationship lasted for four years. On January, 2008, the celebrity couple’s breakup was announced to the Korean news media.
- Yun Jung Hoon and Han Ga In. This Korean celebrity couple met during the making of an old Korean TV series. They married in 2005 and are now planning to have a baby.
- Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah. The pair has the kind of spark and chemistry you won’t find in any other Korean celebrity couple. This couple never let the age difference get in the way of their electrifying on and off camera scenes in “My lovely Samsoon.” It’s obvious that they enjoy working with each other.
- Daniel Henney and Jung Ryeo Won. Here’s another “My Lovely Samsoon” love team. Both of them share a similar background. They both speak English and had a western upbringing. Perfect match? Only time will tell if they can become a powerful Korean celebrity couple.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.