These best Korean female sports stars are driven women because they want to be the best in everything they do. Korean parents raise their children a little differently–they do not let their children have time to be kids. Korean parents push their children to be the best at everything they do. That is why Korean female sport stars are the best in their sport.
- Kim Yu-Na Kim Yu-Na is the 2010 Olympic champion in ladies singles figure skating. A reigning world champion at only nineteen years old, she became South Korea’s first Olympic champion in figure skating.
- Na Yeon Choi Na Yeon Choi is one of the best Korean female sports stars. At just 22-years-old, she is ranked number six in LPGA. She has already won seven professional tournaments in woman’s golf. Her last win was in July 2010 at the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic golf tournament. She also placed second at the U.S. Women's Open and third at the British Women's Open in 2010.
- In-Kyung Kim In-Kyung Kim is the second highest Korean golfer in the LPGA. She is ranked eighth in the world and is only two places behind Na Yeon Choi. She has won two professional tournaments in woman’s golf. Her last win was last year at the LPGA State Farm Classic, but In-Kyung Kim placed fifth at the LPGA championship, fourth at the U.S. Women's Open and third at the British Women's Open in 2010. In-Kyung Kim is one of the best Korean female sports stars and she is one of the Seoul sisters, a group of up and coming Korean golf stars.
- Ji-Yai Shin Ji Yai Shin is another one of the Seoul sisters in woman’s professional golf. Ji-Yai Shin has won 32 professional tournaments–seven on the LPGA tour. Her last win was in July 2010 at the Evian Masters. She won one major tournament in 2008 at the Ricoh-Women’s British Open. She was the number one ranked woman’s golfer from May 2010 to June 2010.
- Choi Hyunmi Choi Hyunmi is a nineteen-years-old professional boxer. She is in the featherweight division and is a World Boxing Association champion. In April 2010, Choi Hyunmi fought (and beat) Andrea Lopez to retain her title in a split decision. She is 4-0 with one draw in her professional boxing career.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.