If you find Korean models very attractive, then you must know the 5 best Korean nude models. Besides looking glamorous, they also have hot and sexy bodies that no man can resist. This list will give you some brief details on these five best Korean nude models.
- Nicole Oring The first best Korean nude model is Nicole Oring. She is 33 years old, 5 ft 3, 99 lbs, and her body measurement is 32C-25-31. Nicole poses for the Playboy and Penthouse magazines. In 2003 and 2004, she was the “Net Nympho” on Playboy TV’s call-in show "Night Calls 411."
- Sung-Hi Lee The second best Korean nude model is Sung-Hi Lee. She is 40 years old, 5 ft 4, 106 lbs, and her body measurement is 33B-23-33.5. Sung-Hi has been featured in Playboy magazine, other magazines and commercial advertisements.
- Kim Daul The third best Korean nude model is Kim Daul. She is 20 years old, 5 ft 9, and her body measurement is 32-24-34. She has been featured in these magazines on a regular basis worldwide such as British Vogue, i-D, Dazed & Confused, South Korean Vogue, and Harper’s Baazar. According to Anan magazine, Kim is the model of the year in 2008.
- Seung-Hyun Kang The fourth best Korean nude model is Seung-Hyun Kang. She is 23 years old, 5 ft 10, 112 lbs, and her body measurement is 32-24-35. In 2008, Seung-Hyun won the Supermodel of the World. She has appeared in Vogue Korea and in plenty of famous brand name TV commercials.
- Hye-rimPark The last best Korean nude mode is Hye-rimPark. She is 25 years old, 5 ft 9.5, and her body measurement is 31-24-34.5. Due to her popularity, Hye-rim can be found in different magazines like Vogue, Flair, Numero, Allure, New York Times, Harper’s Baazar and others. Besides that, she also represents the Korean brands H&T and KeraSys.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …