Wondering about the five best Korean restaurants in Atlanta? Follow this guide to the best Korean food in Atlanta next time you visit Georgia.
- So Kong Dong. The first of our five best Korean restaurants in Atlanta takes you to So Kong Dong. A nice family restaurant that serves authentic Korean dishes and drinks. The prices are moderate and the atmosphere is pretty nice. It’s casual and opened until late. Grab your friends or family and head out. 5280 Buford Highway Northeast #C, Atlanta, Georgia 30340.
- Hankook Taqueria. You’ll find both Korean and Mexican food at this restaurant. Yes, they have both of your favorites under one roof. If you’re looking for a fantastic quick meal or snack that won’t empty your wallet, dine here. 1341 Collier Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30318.
- Cho Dang Tofu House. Here is a nice place to dine cheap and get a free ice cream cone afterward. It’s fast, cheap and offers great service. 5907 Buford Highway Northeast, Atlanta, Georgia 30340.
- Today Restaurant. This five best offers dishes such as Duk Mandu Guk and Daeji Bulgogi. They provide a nice atmosphere and very reasonable prices. Next time you’re in Atlanta, look them up. 5805 Buford Highway Northeast # 103, Atlanta, Georgia 30340.
- Seoul Garden. They offer both spicy and mild dishes on the menu. You’ll find the meat entrees tender and the soups freshly made. 5938 Buford Highway Northeast, Atlanta, Georgia 30340.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …