Love to eat Korean food and need to know the 5 best Korean restaurants in Dallas? Take a break from the usual fast food venues and enjoy a real dining experience. If you don’t think you like Korean food, this guide may change your mind.
- Seoul Garden: A perfect Korean restaurant that serves every Korean entrée you can think of. It’s perfect for a date. Everything on the menu is very good. This is definitely a hidden gem on our 5 best Korean restaurants list. Expect to pay moderate prices or even a little more. 2502 Royal Lane, #103, Dallas, Texas 75229. 1 (972) 484-6090
- San Jang Korean Restaurant: They’re opened 24 hours every day except Sundays. It’s great for late night dining or if your date is starving after a night of clubbing. Well, you have to soak up the alcohol somehow. 11276 Harry Hines Boulevard, #102, Dallas, Texas 75229. 1 (972) 241-9006
- Woo Mee Oak: Okay, it’s a weird name. However, it’s one of our 5 best restaurants with the cheapest prices. You can find a delicious meal and full bar here. If you like barbecue, try it Korean style. 10560 Walnut Street, #200, Dallas, Texas 75243. 1 (972) 272-9909
- Chosun Kalbi: Excellent place for trying something new. They serve very good Korean entrees for both lunch and dinner. The lunch specials are a lot cheaper than the dinner entrees. So, if you’re going on a date, prepare to pay a little more at night. Guys, don’t be cheap and take her during lunch. 2560 Royal Lane # 105 Dallas, Texas 75229. 1 (972) 406-0087
- Korea House Restaurant and Club: This is our most expensive Korean restaurant on the 5 best Korean restaurants list. Expect to pay big bucks for your meals. They serve outstanding Korean dishes as well as sushi and sashimi. It’s a lovely place to spend some time with your date. Consider the endless possibilities of taking her here. Girls love expensive restaurants. 2598 Royal Lane, Dallas, Texas. 1 (972) 243-0434
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.