There are a handful of kosher restaurants in the Houston area, but the ones listed below are the 5 best kosher restaurants in Houston!
- Suzie's Grill. Suzie's Grill, one of the five best kosher restaurants in Houston, has quickly become one of the hottest spots in Houston, Texas. The menu at Suzie's Grill features kosher items such as chicken, salmon, flounder, turkey, and a wide variety of vegetables. Suzie's Grill is located on 5925 S. Braeswood in Houston TX 77096. Their phone number is 713-729-5741.
- Madras Pavillion. Madras Pavillion serves Indian cuisine and is one of the five best kosher restaurants in Houston. Food featured on the Madras Pavillion menu includes soups, curries, a variety of rice, and authentic Indian bread. Madras Pavillion is located on 3910 Kirby Drive, #130 in Houston, TX 77098. Their phone number is 713-521-2617.
- Café at the J. Café at the J is located on the main floor of the Jewish Community Center in Houston, Texas. This restaurant, one of the five best kosher restaurants in Houston, serves both meat and dairy products, which are prepared in separate kitchens. Café at the J is located on 5601 S. Braeswood in Houston TX 77096. Their phone number is 713-729-3286.
- Seven Acres. Seven Acres, one of the five best kosher restaurants in Texas, is located within the Seven Acres Jewish Senior Center and they serve lunch daily from 11:30 a.m. through 2 p.m. Seven Acres is located on 6200 North Braeswood Boulevard in Houston, Texas 77074. Their phone number is 713-778-5700.
- Saba's Kosher Kitchen. The final restaurant on our list of the five best kosher restaurants is Saba's Kosher Kitchen. Saba's Kosher Kitchen serves a variety of food, including fish, pizza, and salads. Saba's Kosher Kitchen is located on 9704 Fondren Road in Houston, TX 77096. Their phone number is 713-270-7222.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.