5 Best Kosher Restaurants: Las Vegas
If you are looking for the 5 best kosher restaurants in Las Vegas, you have come to the right place! All of the restaurants mentioned below are near the strip in Las Vegas, Nevada, so they are easily accessible no matter where you are in the city.
- Panini Cafe. Panini Cafe is one of the best kosher restaurants in Las Vegas. The cafe specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Items that you can find on the menu include pasta, salad and fish. Panini Cafe: 2521 S. Fort Apache Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89117. (702) 558-6555
- Kosher on the Go. Kosher on the Go has a huge menu, which includes Asian cuisine, cafe style food, fast food and take out. You can order fish, baked goods, chicken, soup and much more! Kosher on the Go: 3250 W. Ali Baba Ln. Las Vegas, NV 89118. (702) 309-5971
- Sababa Grill and Restaurant. Sababa Grill and Restaurant is one of the best kosher restaurants in Las Vegas. This restaurant is a steakhouse that also serves Israeli cuisine. Sababa serves a variety of cold cut sandwiches, beef, chicken and a few vegetarian dishes. Sababa Grill and Restaurant: 3220 S. Durango Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89117. (702) 547-5556
- Haifa Restaurant. Haifa Restaurant is well known for their Israeli Mediterranean cuisine. This restaurant offers a wide variety of beer and wine, Chinese food and pita sandwiches. Haifa Restaurant: 855 E. Twain Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89109. (702) 940-8000
- Adar Kosher Pizza Restaurant. Adar Kosher Pizza Restaurant is the final restaurant on our list of the five best kosher restaurants in Las Vegas. While their food may be slightly overpriced, that can be said for many of the restaurants in the Las Vegas area. Adar Kosher Pizza Restaurant is known for their amazing pizza, which some say is better than New York pizza. Adar Kosher Pizza Restaurant: 318 W. Sahara Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89102. (702) 385-0006