Looking for the 5 best kosher restaurants in Las Vegas, Nevada? Almost all of them are very close to the Strip, so when you want to go eat there after a Vegas show, they'll be easy to find.
- Adar Kosher Pizza Restaurant. Adar serves Italian food, Israeli kosher cuisine, vegetarian and vegan cuisine and fish. It's located between the Sahara Hotel and Casino and the Palace Station. It makes kosher pizza! Dress and atmosphere are casual and family-friendly. It's open from brunch to late lunch. Adar Kosher Pizza Restaurant: 318 West Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89102.
- Haifa Restaurant. Haifa serves Mediterranean and Tunisian glatt kosher cuisine. It's minutes from the Strip and the convention center. If you're a local resident, you can get a ten percent discount. Haifa offers a lunch, dinner and catering menu. A sample from the lunch menu is the shawarma, with tender slices of turkey, cooked on a griddle, with a secret blend of spices. Dress is casual. Atmosphere is casual and family-friendly. It's open from brunch to dinner. Haifa Restaurant: 855 East Twain Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89169.
- Kosher Chinese Restaurant. This restaurant serves glatt kosher Chinese cuisine, but it also has kosher Mexican, Persian and Italian items. It's located by Mandalay Bay. On the menu are chicken kabobs, house steak, chicken chow mein and more. It even has a kosher bakery! Dress and atmosphere are both casual. It's open for breakfast and lunch. Kosher Chinese Restaurant: 3250 West Ali Baba Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89118.
- Panini Cafe. This restaurant serves gourmet Chabad kosher European and Irsaeli cuisine. It's located near the Hypnotic Salon. Some of its European entrees are the shakshuka, grilled salmon and malawach. Dress and atmosphere are casual. It's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Panini Cafe: 2521 South Fort Apache Road, Las Vegas, NV 89117.
- Sababa Grille and Restaurant. This restaurant serves glatt kosher Israeli cuisine. It's a relatively new restaurant, very close to the Strip, in the Vons Shopping Center. Some items on the menu are houmos, ganoush, and turkey shawarma. Atmosphere and dress are also casual here, and it's kid-friendly. It's open from brunch to late dinner. Sababa Grille and Restaurant: 3220 South Durango Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.