The five best kung fu fights will delight and amuse you. Kung fu is a well known Chinese martial art that is frequently portrayed in movies. The best fights involve two emotionally driven characters with high stakes in the fight, usually involving their lives.
- “Kill Bill: Volume 1” Both of the “Kill Bill” movies, directed by the acclaimed Quentin Tarantino, are literally filled with kung fu fights. The best kung fu fight to watch is between Uma Thurman and the Crazy 88’s. Music and gore make this scene truly unforgettable.
- “Bloodsport” In this emotionally driven fight, Jean Claude Van Damme faces the very big and very scary Bolo Yeung who looks gruesome enough to frighten audiences of all ages. To take down this unmatched opponent, Van Damme turns to the basics of kun fu.
- “Way of the Dragon” In this film, the audience enjoys the best kung fu fights in film history. The fight is between Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee, both masters of kung fu. These two men have martial arts skills that truly speak for themselves.
- “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” This girl on girl fight is one of the best kung fu fights you’ll ever see. Ziyi Zhang and Michelle Yeoh display exceptional skill in this highly choreographed and complex kung fu fight that gives the male kung fu masters a run for their money.
- “Legend of Drunken Master” This kung fu fight features the great Jackie Chan versus Hwang Jang Lee. Several different forms of kung fu are featured in this epic fight. Audiences are delighted by the true genius and skill of these famous fighters.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?