If you love exotic cars and ultra speed, then you will love the 5 best Lamborghini sports cars ever made. Lamborghini was founded by an affluent man named Ferruccio Lamborghini. He loved fast cars and wanted to build cars to compete with Ferrari. The first production Lamborghini sports car that rolled out was the 350GT. There was no turning back. Lamborghini has made its mark in the exclusive exotic, fast supercars.
- Lamborghini Reventon Roadster. Only twenty units are officially made for production with a hefty price tag of two million each. Yowza! This super car rockets from zero to 60 in 3.4 seconds. With 670 horse power with a top speed of 205 miles per hour, this is the most exclusive and best Lamborghini sports cars ever made.
- Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SV. Built with extensive use of carbon fiber panels, lighter exhaust system and quicker electronic gearchanges, this racing speedster with 661 horsepower guns it from zero to 60 in three seconds. Top speed near 213 miles per hour.
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera. Lighter is better, so the makers took out interior frivolities such as cup holders and radio and knocked off 200 pounds. Extensive use of carbon fiber this ultra sleek machine races from zero to 60 in 3.4 seconds. Top speed up to 202 miles per hour.
- Lamborghini LP-550-2 Valentino Balboni Edition. Named after one of Lamborghini’s famous test drivers, this model production limited to only 250 units. Produces 550 horse power and flies from zero to 62 in 3.9 seconds. This best five Lamborghini sports car ever made top speed at near 200 miles per hour.
- Lamborghini Diablo SV. Every man’s dream car with its slick body, vented sides and aerodynamic style. With a v12 engine and top speed of 185 miles per hour, this super car was and is still the bomb! As the last of our five best Lamborghini ever made, this baby guns it from zero to 60 in 3.9 seconds.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.