If you are a fan of her acting, you'll likely agree with many on this list of the 5 best Leelee Sobieski movies. Leelee Sobieski is a movie star whose career has allowed her to work with some of the greatest actors and directors in Hollywood. She was discovered in her high school cafeteria in New York City, and she briefly attended Brown University, before deciding to take a break to focus on her acting. A quirk about Leelee that many find interesting is that she collects locks of hair from all of the major stars that she acts with in films. See of you agree with this list of Leelee Sobieski movies.
- "Eyes Wide Shut" was the epic 1999 film from Stanley Kubrick. Although Leelee Sobieski only plays the small role of Milich's Daughter, she is extremely memorable, with the subtle, yet resonating strong, performance that she gave. The movie stars Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise, and it is a strong story and exploration of love and things mistaken for it.
- Leelee Sobieski had the lead role in "Joan of Arc." This movie was also released in 1999. Leelee shined as Joan D'Arc. She was the youngest actress to ever potray the heroine. Therefore, she was closest in age to the real Joan. This only strengthened her believability in the role, and her acting is best displayed here.
- "The Glass House" is an edge-of-your-seat thriller. Leelee Sobieski portrays Ruby Baker. After the sudden death of her parents, Ruby tries to be thankful to the friends of her family who are ready and willing to take her in, yet she is perceptive. When the truth of why they have taken in the children becomes apparent, Ruby has been placed in such a situation that she only has herself and her little brother to rely on.
- "The Wicker Man" was a remake starring Nicolas Cage from 2006. One of the highlights of this film is Leelee Sobieski's performance of Sister Honey. When a little girl goes missing on a mysterious island, the real story is far from what you would guess.
- "Deep Impact" is the film that established Leelee Sobieski as a movie star. It was a big summer hit in 1998. It also starred Elijah Wood. The movie's premise is one of disaster. A comet is on a collision course with the world, and there are only a limited number of shelters for those who are living. They will be the only survivors. It's a riveting movie that leaves you interested until the ending credits roll.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.