The 5 best left-handed fishing reels are all great, reliable fishing reels that you should consider. With exceptional design, these fishing reels are everything you need to have ultimate success while fishing.
- Avet SX 5.3 Left-handed fishing reel: This reel is great, featuring a lever drag control system with a 9 lb capacity. You won't have to worry about rusting with this great reel, as it is constructed with stainless steel. It truly puts the left-handed fishing enthusiast at an advantage.
- Abu-Garcia Black Max BAMX-L Baitcast Left-hand Reel: At an affordable $50 price, this reel delivers high quality and security. With a 12/160 line capacity and a 6:2:1 gear ration, this reel gives you the security you need. You definitely won't regret investing in the right reel for you.
- Okuma Solterra Graphite Lever Drag Left-handed fishing Reel: This reel may come at a high price, but it truly is a bargain for the elite quality you're getting. Both lightweight and powerful, this reel delivers unbeatable quality and reliability. With a great lever drag and a corrosion-resistant graphite frame, this is truly the top-tier of left-handed fishing reels.
- Abu-Garcia Black Max low profile reel: This reel has a unique flipping switch and is corrosion-resistant. This reel has been reviewed has being of exceptional quality – performing as well as reels twice as expensive. You won't regret making an investment in this affordable left-handed reel.
- Abu Garcia REVO toro winch 61 reel left-hand: This left-handed reel comes at the high price of $280, but with this price you get the ultimate quality. With a 4:6:1 gear ration and a 14lb/250yd line capacity, it is truly an exceptional addition to your fishing tools. You definitely don't want to overlook this elite reel.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."