The 5 best left-handed fishing reels are all great, reliable fishing reels that you should consider. With exceptional design, these fishing reels are everything you need to have ultimate success while fishing.
- Avet SX 5.3 Left-handed fishing reel: This reel is great, featuring a lever drag control system with a 9 lb capacity. You won't have to worry about rusting with this great reel, as it is constructed with stainless steel. It truly puts the left-handed fishing enthusiast at an advantage.
- Abu-Garcia Black Max BAMX-L Baitcast Left-hand Reel: At an affordable $50 price, this reel delivers high quality and security. With a 12/160 line capacity and a 6:2:1 gear ration, this reel gives you the security you need. You definitely won't regret investing in the right reel for you.
- Okuma Solterra Graphite Lever Drag Left-handed fishing Reel: This reel may come at a high price, but it truly is a bargain for the elite quality you're getting. Both lightweight and powerful, this reel delivers unbeatable quality and reliability. With a great lever drag and a corrosion-resistant graphite frame, this is truly the top-tier of left-handed fishing reels.
- Abu-Garcia Black Max low profile reel: This reel has a unique flipping switch and is corrosion-resistant. This reel has been reviewed has being of exceptional quality – performing as well as reels twice as expensive. You won't regret making an investment in this affordable left-handed reel.
- Abu Garcia REVO toro winch 61 reel left-hand: This left-handed reel comes at the high price of $280, but with this price you get the ultimate quality. With a 4:6:1 gear ration and a 14lb/250yd line capacity, it is truly an exceptional addition to your fishing tools. You definitely don't want to overlook this elite reel.