Here are the 5 best light truck tires to keep your ride running smooth. Truck tires can be an investment, so choosing the right replacement tires is important to protect it. Choosing the right tires will keep your truck or SUV running correctly giving you better gas mileage, wear, and a generally smoother ride. Be sure to know what you'll be using your light truck or SUV for to buy the correct tires. Options include on-road street driving, off-road exploring, and mudding or rock climbing.
- General Grabber HTS. This all-season light truck tire is rated high and is budget friendly at around $120 per tire. The General Grabber HTS has a warranty of 45,000 and 60,000 miles. This tire also rates high in handling and braking on wet and dry surfaces, but does not fair as well on ice. The General Grabber HTS is not designed for off-road use.
- Pirelli Scorpion ATR. This all-terrain light truck tire ranked high and costs around $155 per tire. The Pirelli Scorpion ATR has a warranty of 50,000 miles. This tire rates high for good traction in snow, good for off roading, and provides comfortable, quiet on-road use.
- Firestone Destination M/T. This tire is a great mud tire giving good traction in mud and rock. The cost of the Firestone Destination M/T is around $175 per tire. This tire also is good for on-road use and studs can be added for winter driving.
- BF Goodrich All Terrain TA KO. This truck/SUV tire from BF Goodrich is ranked high at a cost starting around $100. This tire offers on-road and off-road traction and good wear. It is quieter than some other similar light truck tires.
- Michelin LTX M/S2. This all-season Michelin light truck tire is a best selling tire and costs around $180 per tire. This tire ranks high for wear life, braking, comfort, and fuel efficiency. They offer good traction in the snow and have a 70,000 mile warranty.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …