All avid outdoor adventurers need to acknowledge the 5 best lightweight tents currently on the market for sale. From the Hilleberg Akto to the GoLite Shangri-La 5, there are many excellent lightweight tents that are durable, stylish, affordable and easy to carry around.
- Hilleberg Akto. The Hilleberg Akto is one of the best lightweight tents currently out on the market for sale. This one-person lightweight tent weighs an approximate 3 lbs. and 5 oz. It has a futuristic design that’s roomy, weather-proof and built to last.
- GoLite Shangri-La 2. The GoLite Shangri-La 2 is not only a lightweight at 1 lb., 8 oz., it's also got a pretty neat design. This particular lightweight tent has a pyramid design. It’s built to withstand the toughest weather and it comes in a classy dark bamboo or camouflage green coloring.
- Integral Designs MK 1 XL. The Integral Designs MK 1 XL is one of the best lightweight tents for those who like to camp in pairs. This tent weighs a light 4 lbs., 12 oz. It can hold up to two people, it’s colored a stunning yellow and black and it’s perfect at protecting its users from any harsh weather condition.
- GoLite Shangri-La 5. If you plan on bringing your family members or friends along on your camping excursion, then the GoLite Shangri-La 5 is the best lightweight tent for you. It's spacious, affordable and durable. This lightweight tent weighs an approximate 2 pounds and 15 ounces, it can fit up to five people and is designed like a pyramid.
- Hilleberg Nallo 3. While the Hilleberg Nallo 3 is the heaviest lightweight tent at 5 lbs., 5 oz., it still makes the cut at being one of the best lightweight tents solely based on its visual appeal. The Hilleberg Nallo 3 can hold up to three people. It has a tunnel-like bomb shelter design and is colored an attractive green. This lightweight tent is perfect for any outdoor-loving enthusiast.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …