All avid outdoor adventurers need to acknowledge the 5 best lightweight tents currently on the market for sale. From the Hilleberg Akto to the GoLite Shangri-La 5, there are many excellent lightweight tents that are durable, stylish, affordable and easy to carry around.
- Hilleberg Akto. The Hilleberg Akto is one of the best lightweight tents currently out on the market for sale. This one-person lightweight tent weighs an approximate 3 lbs. and 5 oz. It has a futuristic design that’s roomy, weather-proof and built to last.
- GoLite Shangri-La 2. The GoLite Shangri-La 2 is not only a lightweight at 1 lb., 8 oz., it's also got a pretty neat design. This particular lightweight tent has a pyramid design. It’s built to withstand the toughest weather and it comes in a classy dark bamboo or camouflage green coloring.
- Integral Designs MK 1 XL. The Integral Designs MK 1 XL is one of the best lightweight tents for those who like to camp in pairs. This tent weighs a light 4 lbs., 12 oz. It can hold up to two people, it’s colored a stunning yellow and black and it’s perfect at protecting its users from any harsh weather condition.
- GoLite Shangri-La 5. If you plan on bringing your family members or friends along on your camping excursion, then the GoLite Shangri-La 5 is the best lightweight tent for you. It's spacious, affordable and durable. This lightweight tent weighs an approximate 2 pounds and 15 ounces, it can fit up to five people and is designed like a pyramid.
- Hilleberg Nallo 3. While the Hilleberg Nallo 3 is the heaviest lightweight tent at 5 lbs., 5 oz., it still makes the cut at being one of the best lightweight tents solely based on its visual appeal. The Hilleberg Nallo 3 can hold up to three people. It has a tunnel-like bomb shelter design and is colored an attractive green. This lightweight tent is perfect for any outdoor-loving enthusiast.